With Santa’s sleigh currently loading up, I thought this might be a good time to share my Holiday Games Wish List. I think I’ve been a good boy!
- Price of Honor – the early war expansion for Conflict of Heroes. I’m intrigued by this because of the updated counters, updated rulebook, and slick storage try that comes with the game. I probably haven’t played this game enough to justify the expansion, but isn’t that what holiday gifts are for?
- Conflict of Heroes: The Marsh – A smaller expansion for Conflict of Heroes. I think it is just a special map and a few scenarios. It speaks to the completist in me.
- War of the Ring – The second edition just came out and is a bit pricey. However, I’ve heard so many good things about it over they years that I couldn’t pass up the chance to get my hands on a strategic level Lord of the Rings game.
- Hornet Leader – Another pricey one, but the components and rules are supposed to be stellar. It is solo play only though. I do love me some modern air combat though.
- Lovecraftian Letters – Not really a game, but fueled by my love of the Cthulhu mythos and the Call of Cthulhu RPG.
- Fair Game GC – Hey, I want to support my FLGs too. Always love to pick up some stuff from the store when I can.
What gaming goodies did you ask Santa for? Tell me in the comments below! Happy Holidays and Happy Gaming!
[UPDATE] Well, the holidays are over and Santa was very good to me. The shrink wrap has been removed on Price of Honour and War of the Ring and I have a hefty gift cert for Fair Game to use when I get through all my other stuff! Should be some good times ahead . . .